Bug in LRc 13.2?

Since the last LRc update, I notice a bug in LRc, develop module: When moving the eyedropper over the photo to select a pixel for Auto WB, the enlarged section for easier selection of the pixel shows always the same pixels, no matter how I move the eyedropper across the photo...

=> Did someone else also notice this behaviour on his computer (and maybe was able to resolve the problem), or is it peculiar for my configuration?

I have Macbook Pro M1, 32 GB RAM, Mac OS 14 (v14.4.1)

Thanks, Wolfgang

Yep, I get the same, Wolfgang. I do see though that as I move the eyedropper across the image, the colour of the image changes in the Navigator view. But, yes, no change in the enlarged eyedropper image on the right-hand module.

I had a  look on the Lightroom Queen and no bugs are reported as yet for LRC 13.2 

I'm running the same OS as you on a Mac Studio. 

• Like 1

I'm not seeing this on my Windows system Wolfgang.  All the pixels change as I move the eyedropper. 

Might be just a Mac issue?  Will be able to check this week as I'm about to pull the trigger on a Macbook Pro. 

• Like 1

On 4/22/2024 at 1:51 PM, JustinO said:

I'm not seeing this on my Windows system Wolfgang.  All the pixels change as I move the eyedropper. 

Might be just a Mac issue?  Will be able to check this week as I'm about to pull the trigger on a Macbook Pro. 

This is definitely a Mac bug... just took delivery of my first one, and i get exactly the same issue as you @Architeuthis.  And that's the first thing I did on authorising the new Mac.   On Windows, on the same file no issue... Hope they fix it soon, as it's a pig! 

Edited by JustinO
  • Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • Thanks for your support!!

Logo Logo
    Logo Logo
    Logo Logo
    Logo Logo
    Logo Logo
    Logo Logo
    Logo Logo
    Logo

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.