Aquatica handles screws

Basically go to a fastener store with the housing and find a stainless steel cap screw with the right thread.  Canada is metric but being next door to the US, threads could be imperial.  Presumably they screw into a tapped hole on the housing?

Yes I know this is the correct way. I wanted to avoid a trip to the store because actually stainless screws with allen head are harder to find here. I have to go to a nautical hardware store and then maybe go there and find out it's in inches.

Anyway it's not a 1/4 20 photographic but it looks like an M6

Quite possibly an M6 or M8?, you could try in any hardware store then knowing the right thread order the correct screws.  If you have a Nauticam housing it will likely have a screw about that size you could try out, mine seems to have M6, M8 and M10 screws.  If you find one that fits you can measure the OD with calipers and consult a thread chart to work out what is what.

• Thanks 1

• Thanks for your support!!

Logo Logo
    Logo Logo
    Logo Logo
    Logo Logo
    Logo Logo
    Logo Logo
    Logo Logo
    Logo

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.