Hawk Tuah anti-fog agent

I’ve heard some rumors from a friend’s neighbor’s uncle that the company, Naughty Cam (don’t confuse with similarly sounding renowned camera housing and accessories manufacturer) is developing a secret compound to be used as anti-fog agent for our diving masks. The development was mainly driven by the Covid-19 pandemic restrictions on spitting on your mask. They managed to isolate a special peptide from saliva, which is produced in high concentration especially in alcohol-induced young female test targets. Scientists at Naughty Cam managed to sequence the peptide and working on heterologous expression, but so far they failed. Nevertheless, they applied for a patent and working on formulating a product under the brand “Hawk Tuah”.

I also heard that it’s perfect for treating dome ports to prevent the formation of any water drops on the port in the case of split shots.

I’m very curious of this product and eager to try it.

Cheers

• Like 1
  • Haha 5
  • Confused 1

On 7/16/2024 at 7:20 PM, Nikolausz said:

I also heard that it’s perfect for treating dome ports to prevent the formation of any water drops on the port in the case of split shots.

Do you happen to know how it interacts with that well known repellent substance Mal-de-Mer?  I've heard that can make a real mess of dome ports, particularly as I'm told it's often plant based product... rumours of the factory being unable to fully process carrots and other ingredients are everywhere on the interweb... 

• Haha 3

• Thanks for your support!!

Logo Logo
    Logo Logo
    Logo Logo
    Logo Logo
    Logo Logo
    Logo Logo
    Logo Logo
    Logo

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.