Skip to content

Aloha from Oahu

Featured Replies

Hey everyone. I just moved to Oahu with the military. I've been shooting photos on land for several years now and I'm just getting started with underwater. I used a TG-7 and GoPro hero 11 for a few months but wanted a little more control so I just ordered a OM 10 mark IV kit which I'm currently waiting on. I look forward to learning more and shooting more.

Retra

@cashmorephoto Aloha brah! I'm based on Oahu, too. I'd hold on to the TG-7 and GoPro - sometimes those things come in handy!

 

Regards,

Craig

  • Author

I sold the tg-7 to help buy the other stuff. I honestly kind of regret it though. I don't have any underwater camera right now 😂

Sea & Sea

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.