Skip to content

Hello from the Seattle area

Featured Replies

I was referred here by a local buddy and I also see some other familiar names!  I dive mostly in the Seattle area and enjoy tropical diving once or twice a year.  Love taking pictures to share with others.  Forever learning how to improve. 

 

I currently use a TG6 with PT059 and SeaFrog housings and 2 Sea&Sea DUO strobes.  I'm also working on adding a go pro for video.  I especially love shooting macro, and also love taking pics of kelp.  

 

Looking forward to community here and learning more!

Scuba.com
Reef Photo & Video

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.