Retra Strobes and equipment

Nice! So bigger body does pay off 👏👍 If only video lights mfg would follow the suit … what is sleek slim body worth when it weighs a ton underwater… any insides on Lithium pack parameters and or vs NiMH re:my comment above @Oskar - Retra UWT ?

• 2 weeks later...

Hey guys I was wondering if you use some of the diffusers for wide angle and / or any other occasions? How do you like them and which ones you really use?
I dont have any and I am considering if they are worth buying as I dont want to end up with unnecessary accessories that I wont use but will take up 1/4 of my bag 🙂 

Also if anyone is interested in Retra strobes but dont want to buy new Pro Max I am selling my older but fully functional ones:

• 4 weeks later...

The new App includes firmware update 2.2 for Pro Max, Prime+ and Pure (4th Gen strobes) and a firmware update 4.2 for Pro X and Prime X (3rd Gen strobes). 

Both updates include the following improvements:

- Enhanced optical sensing when using inefficient fiber optic cables
- Resolution of a rare issue with an unresponsive mode dial
- Reduced chances of a false leakage alarm in high-moisture environments

• Like 1

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.