Skip to content

Greetings from Philadelphia

Featured Replies

Hi, retired "top side" pro photographer and armature underwater photographer.

Started my underwater photographer journey in the mid 80's using a Nikonos V. Stopped using it when digital became mainstream and took a hiatus shooting underwater. My number of dives decreased over the decade so I couldn't justify the cost of a for my Nikon D series DSLR's. Now that my kids have graduated college I'm back in the water a lot more now and I'm currently researching getting a housing for my D850 ( I have too many lenses to go mirrorless).

Sea & Sea
Scuba.com

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.