Greetings from Bali

bghazzal

Greetings everyone 😀

I'm Ben, and have spent the last few years working as an instructor-guide in various locations (including in Japanese-speaking environments, experience I've used to write a small article on Japanese diving culture published here)

When it comes to underwater image-making, I love underwater video, especially documenting animal behaviour, schooling and predation.

Until recently, despite being the water every day as a working dive guide, I could only grab a few clips here and there on my faithful GoPro, and made the most of that.
Yet just before the pandemic hit, I did invest in a very video-friendly compact camera setup (the Lumix LX10), taking it for some test spins on the odd day-off...

Over the past year, my wife and I have been on an extended break, and I've been spending every other day shooting videos in East Bali's macro paradise - an exceptionally rewarding experience that I cherish to the fullest, given the uncertainty of what the future holds...

Clips I’ve shot up to now, including more recent macro doodlings, are here, and I looking forward to sharing and being part of this new community!

Cheers

Ben

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1