Skip to content

Introduction: Jordan from Arizona USA

Featured Replies

Hello all,

I am Jordan and I live in the state of Arizona in the USA. I started scuba diving in 2008 and began shooting photos underwater at around the same time (with a cheap underwater point-and-shoot). I've been hooked on scuba and photography ever since. I've got just over 200 dives and am certified as a PADI Open Water Instructor, although I haven't taught in quite awhile. I've been out of diving and underwater photography for a couple of years, due mostly to recovering from a forced retirement (layoff). Currently, my rig is a Nikon D500 in a Subal ND500 housing with Sea&Sea YS-D2J strobes. I've not yet taken this particular set up under water but I am getting active again, anxious to get back blowing bubbles, and am looking forward to new adventures!

Backscatter

Hi Jordan!

A warm welcome to Waterpixels. Great to have you with us.

I’m using the same system as you: Subal and a D500 since 2017. It’s a brilliant combination. You won’t be disappointed with it underwater.

Ultralight Control Systems

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.