Skip to content

British UW Photographer living in Philippines (Anilao)

Featured Replies

Hi, I'm a British Professional photographer and film maker living in the Philippines. I live next to Anilao, so can be found diving there most of the time, although I do travel around all over the country and other parts of Asia and the Pacific diving and making films.

I have joined this forum to chat with likeminded people, browse the classifieds and enjoy the content. I hope to meet some of you in person if you are based or visiting here in the future for diving.

I also do a lot of tech diving in this area.

My channels are as follows:

www.instagram.com/garytysonunderwater

www.youtube.com/garytyson

Hey Gary! Looks like there's a chance we could bump into each other at Blue Ribbon. I haven't been back this year, but stay there occasionally - will give a shout next time I do.

  • Author

Hi Johan, I look forward to see u there soon! Thanks!

On 3/19/2026 at 7:48 AM, Johan said:

Hey Gary! Looks like there's a chance we could bump into each other at Blue Ribbon. I haven't been back this year, but stay there occasionally - will give a shout next time I do.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.