Skip to content

Hello from Florida!

Featured Replies

Hello everyone!

Daniel here. I am just starting my underwater photography journey after almost 30 years of diving!

I've been casually shooting video with a GoPro for years, and just recently, on a dive vacation, I switched it to photo mode, and something happened....something clicked (of course, not the GoPro though).

Since then, my good friend has helped me get into a beautiful setup, and it's like a whole new world has opened up again. It's like the excitement of learning to dive all over again!

I am so excited to learn from this amazing community, improve my skills, and share some cool photos along the way.

Feel free to say hi 👋

Current setup:

Olympus E-M1 Mark II

Nauticam housing

Inon Z-330 strobes

Named "Iris" ❤️

Happy diving to all!

Isotta
Backscatter

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.