FS: Nauticam housing for Olympus EM5II plus EM5II camera

Architeuthis

The well needed, but still working flawless, housing is just taking up storage space. If needed, I can give with it also the EM5II camera body. This is a good occasion to start with building a MFT rig...

#1.: Nauticam housing for Olympus EM5II (NA-EM5II).

I bought the housing second hand and, after using it for myself, handed it over to my wife: you will be the fourth user and one can see it. Nevertheless the housing is in good condition and works without problems. Note also that I have modified the moisture alarm sensor to make it less sensitive, by clipping the yellow wire (before the moisture alarm was hypersensitive and turned on without reason at high humidity (e.g. rain day on equator; see second photo):NA_EM5II.thumb.jpg.6c855d0f6e4e0890cec2f2eb2f9da622.jpgNA_EM5II_back.thumb.jpg.e030c7254387481c5757a30fe2fe62a0.jpgo of housing).

You get:

#1a.: NA-EM5II plus N85 front cap.

#1b.: Shutter release extension (SKU#25200; 80 Euros new; very versatile).

#1c.: Vaccum valve installed (old model) plus pump (broken, but repaired and is working).

#1d.: spare main O-ring for housing.

#1e.: Padded travel bag.

Asking 200 Euro obo (shipping worldwide at the expense of the buyer)

#2.: Olympus EM5II camera body:

I bought this body new in 2018.

1466150082_EM5IIbook.thumb.jpg.0226d6f4db2d81d9a1c8dacb5c60a9d6.jpg

EM5II.thumb.jpg.2dd362a2121e905cda9e3fde30dd3cbf.jpg

You get:

#2a.: camera body with original accu.

#2b.: charger with additional original spare accu.

#2c.: Book about the camera (in German).

Asking 210 Euros obo (shipping worldwide at the expense of the buyer).

Both housing plus camera (#1+#2) go together for 380 Euros obo (shipping worldwide at the expense of the buyer).

Personal pick-up (Austria/Europe) possible. Payment via PayPal or bank transfer...

Wolfgang

• 1 month later...

The camera is sold now...

Heavily used, but working, Nauticam housing for Olympus EM5II (with vacuum system, shutter release extension & padded travel bag etc.) goes for 200 Euros obo (buyer pays for shipping)...

Wolfgang

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • Thanks for your support!!

Logo Logo
    Logo Logo
    Logo Logo
    Logo Logo
    Logo Logo
    Logo Logo
    Logo Logo
    Logo

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.