Skip to content

Hello everybody

Featured Replies

I am an amateur underwater from the PNW, although I really only dive in tropical reef places during vacations. I got into this hobby through iNaturalist and wanting to document what I see while diving, and I got into scuba diving itself from the saltwater aquarium hobby. The main places I have dived are in Hawaii and the Caribbean, though I have also dove in Fiji, and Indonesia (specifically Komodo). My current setup is an OM TG-7 with a Backscatter/AOI UWL-M52 wet lens and two Backscatter Hybrid Flashes, though I am in the process of upgrading to an Olympus EM10 Mk4. My main subject of interest is stony corals (especially larger-polyped and fleshier ones), which is what I like to photograph underwater.

Keldan
AOI

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.