Skip to content

New member from Spain

Featured Replies

Hi everyone!

A (kind of) underwater photographer here. Started like 20 years ago but in 2015 life gave me a daughter and, you know, stopped diving for a while. So, 10 years later I decided to get back to scuba diving and uw photography. Great for my mind, terrible for my wallet.

I live in the Basque Country, so my dive spots are near home most of the time (except on holidays). Usually not the best conditions for pictures, but I enjoy it anyway (not really, will complain about it in future posts).

Glad to be here and looking forward to contribute with my (zero) knowledge!

Edited by RxSub

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.