Skip to content

intro Cerianthus

Featured Replies

Hi,

I picked the same nick as on wetpixel.  I see there are at least some that stuck with their names....

I am a 50+ diver in the Netherlands. I dive mostly locally and in the past have really enjoyed diving around Scotland. Every couple years I can escape to destinations a bit further away.

I'm using what most would call budget equipment, a canon 70D in ikelite stuff.

 

Gerard

2 hours ago, Cerianthus said:

Hi,

I picked the same nick as on wetpixel.  I see there are at least some that stuck with their names....

I am a 50+ diver in the Netherlands. I dive mostly locally and in the past have really enjoyed diving around Scotland. Every couple years I can escape to destinations a bit further away.

I'm using what most would call budget equipment, a canon 70D in ikelite stuff.

 

Gerard

Welkom, buurman! Great to have you with us, Gerard.

Local diving? Scotland diving? Man, you must have in-built central heating...... 🥶

  • 2 weeks later...

Hey Gerard! Nice to see you switched over, too 🙂
 

 

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.