FS: Inon Z330 strobes

Proteus

Posting this over from the other site.  NOTE:  the price is now $800!

The strobes are in good condition, function reliably,  and have been diving as recently as last month.  I purchased a used set of Retra's, hence the sale.  The strobes come complete with the original boxes and literature, spare O rings and grease (never used), and mounting balls.  Asking $800 USD for both and I will pay the shipping in the US.  If I have to ship international, I'll add whatever it costs me and will work to find the best rate.  I also have these posted over on eBay - US.  If you buy there I'll make less, but I think the shipping is very easy for both the buyer and seller.  Alternately, I'll probably ship international using US Postal, which is very reasonable.

Note:  One of the labels showing battery orientation is buggered up.  You can see this in the photo.  The label itself is damaged, nothing else.  This occurred roughly 5 years ago when I got some water into the battery compartment.  As you can see, I replaced the end cap (also was damaged) and have used the unit on many dives since then.  Both upper and lower contacts are pristine, as you can see.

NOTE:  the screw on shades are also included.  I wasn't using them when I took the pictures, but are in excellent condition and are included.

eBay sale #:    116001392408

IMG_0567.JPG

IMG_0572.JPG

IMG_0573.JPG

IMG_0568.JPG

IMG_0576.JPG

IMG_0577.JPG

IMG_0575.JPG

IMG_0574.JPG

• 1 month later...
  • Thanks for your support!!

Logo Logo
    Logo Logo
    Logo Logo
    Logo Logo
    Logo Logo
    Logo Logo
    Logo Logo
    Logo

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.