Skip to content

Hafa Adai from Guam!!

Featured Replies

My name is Ann and I started diving while working in Okinawa Japan back in 2005 and took up UW photography in 2006 using a 35mm film camera system.  My job took me to Guam in 2019 and once COVID restrictions were lifted, I got serious about pursuing UW photography professionally.  I was fortunate enough to find a mentor here in Guam, got into the digital age and upgraded my camera system in 2021.  My current system is a Sony a 7 RIV camera with various Sony lens, a Nauticam Housing and YS-D 3 and MF2 strobes.  I am still learning my camera, shooting/editing techniques and growing professionally.  Thank you for creating this community in which I am excited to join. 

Kraken Sports

Welcome Ann!
Very nice place to be, and easy to hop over to Palau too for a change of scenery 😀

Retra

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.