Greetings from Seattle

Hello all!  Long time diver and lover of underwater photography, the hobby out of control.  Have a website but must acknowledge it is a bit of a mess...lost it's focus on underwater photography and become the family scrapbook, lol.  You can take a look at: www.aquabluedreams.com.  Have taken a long hiatus from dive travel, 8yrs, in an effort to retire sooner and get out there.  Going on our first trip, not really a dive trip, going to pet grey whales for a week in Baja.  Glamping and really looking forward to it.  

https://aquabluedreams.com/#/page/home

Edited by aquabluedreams
  • Like 3

Welcome from a fellow Seattle diver! Looking at your website I see lots of great images, but I am not seeing any Pacific Northwest photos! What's that about? You live in one of the best diving regions in the world. I'd love to meet you on the beach here in Seatle anytime you get the urge. 

Cheers,

Dave

On 1/24/2024 at 9:45 AM, aquabluedreams said:

Hello all!  Long time diver and lover of underwater photography, the hobby out of control.  Have a website but must acknowledge it is a bit of a mess...lost it's focus on underwater photography and become the family scrapbook, lol.  You can take a look at: www.aquabluedreams.com.  Have taken a long hiatus from dive travel, 8yrs, in an effort to retire sooner and get out there.  Going on our first trip, not really a dive trip, going to pet grey whales for a week in Baja.  Glamping and really looking forward to it.  

https://aquabluedreams.com/#/page/home

Hello fellow seattle diver!