10mm Laowa full frame lens.

The port opening on all of our housings is 4.400 inches or 111 mm.

The new custom ports we are working on will all cover the large angle of view of the lens,with no vignetting,with the shade wings removed.

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

Did someone already test for the optimum extension for the Laowa 10mm with Nauticam 140mm and Nauticam housing?

As far as I understand Phil's postings, 10mm or 20mm with dome shade removed should do it, together with the standard N100 to N120 35.5mm adapter (Sony A7R5)...

(I got the lens yesterday and will start soon...😊)

Wolfgang

Edited by Architeuthis
  • Like 1

6 hours ago, Architeuthis said:

Did someone already test for the optimum extension for the Laowa 10mm with Nauticam 140mm and Nauticam housing?

As far as I understand Phil's postings, 10mm or 20mm with dome shade removed should do it, together with the standard N100 to N120 35.5mm adapter (Sony A7R5)...

(I got the lens yesterday and will start soon...😊)

Wolfgang

I assembled Nauticam housing, 140mm dome, 35.5mm N100 to N120 adapter, A7R5 and Laowa 10mm at home:

Additional 20mm extension is too much (vignetting!) and N120 10mm extension (type II) does not seem to fit on the 140mm dome...

=> I will make some photos at the next occasion, without any additional extension (I have the old 10mm N120 extension with screws here (it is available under "Classified"), but I really dislike the fumbling with the screws - I hope it will work without additional extension)...

Wolfgang

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.