Anyone using a TRT Electronics Mobie trigger in Nauticam A6xxx housing?

In my quest for battery life and shooting speed, I'm debating adding a TTL trigger to my system to trigger my D3 mark II's. 

I'm not interested in the UW Technics trigger, as multiple divers have expressed having repeated issues with it. 

I'm looking at the S-turtle Mobie, but I'd like to see how others have it mounted in their Nauticam housings. There's not a ton of extra room in there, so any pics would be helpful.

My wife uses the S-turtle Smart TTL Trigger (ie not the Mobie) with her Sony A6600 in a Nauticam housing.  There's plenty of room for this trigger so there was no need to pursue the Mobie option.

362BCB8D-3103-4762-8002-8A48120CBE27_1_102_o.jpeg

Thanks Gudge!

Unfortunately, the pre 6600 housings are a lot smaller and the Vacuum system LED protrudes right over the hotshoe, so I'd need to get the mobie. Just trying to figure out how it all fits in there. 

I already have the USB-C bulkhead cable routing down to charge the camera, so it's a lot to wedge in the housing.

• Thanks for your support!!

Logo Logo
    Logo Logo
    Logo Logo
    Logo Logo
    Logo Logo
    Logo Logo
    Logo Logo
    Logo

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.