Insta360 X4 is out

Insta360 just released the new X4 camera 8K 360 degree camera with underwater housing. I use an X2 version and it's a very useful member of my toolkit. Maybe it's time to upgrade.

There is even an underwater review by Brent Durand out:

• Thanks 1

29 minutes ago, Davide DB said:

How are the corners? 🤣🤣

I know that it's intended as a joke but it's a valid question. Further away from the middle of the lens view (can be defined as "corner") the quality really deteriorates. Especially the stich line (stiching of the two lens' 180 degree views) is blurry in my X2 videos. I hope it improves a bit with the X4 but I don't expect wonders.

• Thanks 1

On 4/17/2024 at 8:02 AM, Nikolausz said:

I know that it's intended as a joke but it's a valid question. Further away from the middle of the lens view (can be defined as "corner") the quality really deteriorates. Especially the stich line (stiching of the two lens' 180 degree views) is blurry in my X2 videos. I hope it improves a bit with the X4 but I don't expect wonders.

On my X3 there was a significant improvement for me when switched to the newer version of the dive case. 
By no means invisible but cleaner shots nonetheless. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

14 hours ago, Robin.snapshots said:

On my X3 there was a significant improvement for me when switched to the newer version of the dive case. 
By no means invisible but cleaner shots nonetheless. 

I heard that it has been improved with the X3, on the other hand, X4 is a bit wider. I hope they can manage to further improve the stitching.

• 2 weeks later...

I ordered an Insta360 x4 I hope I'll receive it before I go in Holliday.

I'll give you some feedback in 2 month... 

The Insta360 is for me a try and I want to have some new style of pictures/vidéos..

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• Thanks for your support!!

Logo Logo
    Logo Logo
    Logo Logo
    Logo Logo
    Logo Logo
    Logo Logo
    Logo Logo
    Logo

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.