Take my space on Alex Mustard Red Sea Workshop

My partner and I recently discovered that we are expecting the arrival of our second baby girl in September. Consequently, I am having to give up my space on the Alex Mustard Red Sea Workshop for November 2024.

The trip includes flights from London Gatwick. Taking my place will require a name change for the tickets for which I am financially liable. No additional cost for you.

If you would like to take my place on the trip, let me know and we can organise it with Scuba Travel.

Details of the itinerary are found at the link below: 

https://www.amustard.com/workshops/nov-2024-southern-red-sea-workshop/

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, JCambs said:

My partner and I recently discovered that we are expecting the arrival of our second baby girl in September.

While we are sorry you will miss the trip, congratulations on your new addition!  
Hopefully she will be a future diver. 

7 hours ago, JCambs said:

My partner and I recently discovered that we are expecting the arrival of our second baby girl in September. Consequently, I am having to give up my space on the Alex Mustard Red Sea Workshop for November 2024.

The trip includes flights from London Gatwick. Taking my place will require a name change for the tickets for which I am financially liable. No additional cost for you.

If you would like to take my place on the trip, let me know and we can organise it with Scuba Travel.

Details of the itinerary are found at the link below: 

https://www.amustard.com/workshops/nov-2024-southern-red-sea-workshop/

Congratulations! So, 3 months to bank up some sleep!  Very best wishes. 

• Like 1

15 hours ago, ChipBPhoto said:

While we are sorry you will miss the trip, congratulations on your new addition!  
Hopefully she will be a future diver. 

You can count on it! My 3 year old already helps me with my kit and has my TG5. Her bath time photos are great! She's well on her way 😉

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Alex_Mustard said:

The correct advice for the workshop too!

I'm seriously gutted about having to miss the Workshop, attending one has been on my bucket list for at least 5 years. Hopefully I'll be fast enough on release of the newsletter to book a space on a summer 2025 Red Sea workshop. 

I hope the Nov 2024 workshop is bountiful and productive for all those attending!

• 2 weeks later...
  • Thanks for your support!!

Logo Logo
    Logo Logo
    Logo Logo
    Logo Logo
    Logo Logo
    Logo Logo
    Logo Logo
    Logo

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.