Skip to content

Warm Greetings from a US/UK Photographer

Featured Replies

Well I've been on Wetpixel for years but only found Waterpixels tonight as I was reading up on micro four thirds!

 

I have a Sony APS-C Nauticam setup and a Panasonic G9 underwater setup as well, though I am not satisfied with either of them for one reason or another! I've also shot the Nikon AW1 underwater. Tempted to try a Nikonos.

 

I shoot Fujifilm above water, please check out my work here: jakestarrphotography.com

Edited by js47

Sea & Sea

Hi Jake. Welcome! I'm curious to know which Sony APC-c camera you're using? Lovely landscapes on your website.

 

Cheers,

Craig
@js47

Amazing landscapes on your website Jake. I've been to those waterfalls in Dartmoor, I thought it was a lovely and tranquil site 😃.

Scuba.com

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.