Selling all my DSLR Gear (Nikon D600, D750, D800 housings), strobes, misceallenous

sacha

Hi, I have been buying gear that is way too bulky for the way I'm doing underwater photography. Doing a final try now with a mirrorless but I'm selling all the gear I acquired for my DSLR. I can share photos for everything, so don't hesitate to reach out. I have a lot of gear because every housing I bought was bought used as a pack with other things.

If buying a housing, I can deliver it with either a 5503, 5503.5, another one for macro and another one that is longer than the 5503 (but I can't find the number).
Some of those are in better state than others so feel free to ask for pictures !

All the gear is visible and shipped from Brussels, Belgium.

Ikelite DS161 : 500€
The strobe is in great state.

Ikelite DS51 : 200€ each.
I have 4 of those, 2 that I initially used and 2 that came with some new gear I bought.
I will deliver each of those with one clamp.

Ikelite Nikon D750 housing : 400€

Ikelite Nikon D800 housing : 400€

Ikelite Nikon D600 housing : 300€
Please be aware that TTL doesn't work with this housing anymore.

Nikon D600 : 300€
Has some marks of usage but works perfectly

Precision Dome with ikelite FL port extension 5510.11: 250€
Used with the Tokina 10-17mm

Sigma 105mm for Nikon : 250€
In perfect state. It is relatively "noisy" when the stabilization is active but I have read online that this is normal.

Tokina 10-17mm for Nikon : 200€

Ikelite single cord : 50€
I have multiple of those.

Ikelite dual cord : 80€

Fiber Optic Converter for DS Strobes : 70€ each

I'm also selling a olympus EPL-1 with housing and UFL1 strobe for 250€. It is a nice system to see if you like UDW Photography.

Are post only editable for a short amount of time ? I can't seem to find how to edit my previous post.

I'm also giving away an old ikelite substrobe AI.

And selling a Ikelite 8 inch dome + port extension 5510.24 for 300€. Both piece can be sold separately.

• Thanks for your support

Logo Logo
    Logo Logo
    Logo Logo
    Logo Logo
    Logo Logo
    Logo Logo
    Logo Logo
    Logo Logo
    Logo Logo

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.