Skip to content

A bit about me

Featured Replies

I have been diving for over twenty years. Plenty of dive tickets under PADI, BSAC, TDI, ITDA. Being retired I aim for around 100 sea dives a year.
In the UK I am frequently found on board the dive boats: Clasina, Honeydew, Huskyan and Valhalla. My main interest these days is to make diving videos.

There is a You tube channel to be found under my name Ian Hicks 

Ultralight Control Systems
  • 2 weeks later...

Welcome Ian, great to see someone else from the UK on here!  Look forward to having a peek at your videos later 🙂

Nauticam

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.