Skip to content

Hello!

Featured Replies

Good morning, afternoon and evening fellow divers!

 

My name is Jin from Korea. 

 

I am currently working in Utah, but lived in Florida for 5 years.

Started with macro, I am chasing for big fish and coralscape nowadays. I'm not a patient diver for sure. 😄

 

My current set up is...

 

Camera: Sony A7C

Lens: Sigma 15mm

Housing: Nauticam

Strobe: INON Z330

 

I am looking forward to communicate with people who loves underwater! 

 

Thanks!

Retra

Hey and welcome @MiguelGracias Jin from almost sunny England.  Hope it's warmer where you are and looking forward to seeing your pics 🙂

 

Maria 

Sea & Sea

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.