Skip to content

Laowa 8-15 fisheye m43 with autofocus (rumor)

Featured Replies

I've just seen this web claiming Laowa will launch autofocus lenses in the future: https://www.43rumors.com/laowa-announces-they-will-make-new-autofocus-mft-lenses/

Do you think this is really happening?

I have an AOI wet lens for wide angle, but I really miss the Tokina 10-17 that I used to shoot with my previous rig (Nikon D80). I find the 8mm fisheye (Oly or Pana) not very versatile, a fisheye zoom would be an awesome add.

Any info out there?

Looks like a repost from when they were announced for Sony.

It would make sense for these to be all one lens body with adapters to accommodate different AF protocols and flange distances.

Edited by Grantmac

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.