Blue Heron Bridge Nudist

Hello Waterpixelers,

I am a weekend warrior and you can typically find me most Saturdays and Sundays under the Blue Heron Bridge. As a connoisseur of maximum magnification, I love to spot tiny things and got my divemaster just to be able to show clients how wonderful the small things are. I am a long time lurker and seldom poster so I look forward to making this forum as vibrant as the last one.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, ShallowSeasGallery said:

Hello Waterpixelers,

I am a weekend warrior and you can typically find me most Saturdays and Sundays under the Blue Heron Bridge. As a connoisseur of maximum magnification, I love to spot tiny things and got my divemaster just to be able to show clients how wonderful the small things are. I am a long time lurker and seldom poster so I look forward to making this forum as vibrant as the last one.

Also a big fan of diving BHB now for over fifty years. In that amount of time the area has changed dramatically but BHB has remained constant always revealing new and interesting photo ops for macro and super macro. The bridge also offers W/A possibilities but I have continued to stick to macro when diving there. Arguably one of the best muck dives in the US. Big ups to SFUPS.org as well, a great origination for underwater photographers. 

• Like 1