"Edit" feature (button) needed

Kraken de Mabini

Often, when I post a comment or similar, I then would like to correct a mistake or add something, using an "Edit" feature (aka as an Edit button).  Such a button was present in the previous Wpix, but not now in Watepixels. An Edit feature is very useful. Hopefully it can be added in the near future. 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Kraken de Mabini said:

Often, when I post a comment or similar, I then would like to correct a mistake or add something, using an "Edit" feature (aka as an Edit button).  Such a button was present in the previous Wpix, but not now in Watepixels. An Edit feature is very useful. Hopefully it can be added in the near future. 

Hi Elias,

It's there. Tap or click on the three vertical dots on the right near the author. 

Let me know

• 6 months later...

Hi - I'd just like to signal that the edit timeline is currently much less than 24 hours - probably 8 hours I'd guess.

Being a little clumsy, I often come back to posts to try to correct typos, formatting etc, and have had my fingers snapped by the deadline a few times (just did now actually, paragraph I'd added was zapped as the thread was now edit-locked in the meantime)

It would be great to return to 24 hours editing deadline if possible 🙏

Thanks!

b

3 minutes ago, bghazzal said:

Hi - I'd just like to signal that the edit timeline is currently much less than 24 hours - probably 8 hours I'd guess.

Being a little clumsy, I often come back to posts to try to correct typos, formatting etc, and have had my fingers snapped by the deadline a few times (just did now actually, paragraph I'd added was zapped as the thread was now edit-locked in the meantime)

It would be great to return to 24 hours editing deadline if possible 🙏

Thanks!

b

Thanks! We can take a look at this. I think the general idea was on Classifieds so that a seller couldn’t make a sneaky change. But a move to 24 hours seems reasonable to me. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1