WTB: Nauticam Gear

ridgebackpilot

Friends: I'm gearing up for a trip to Raja Ampat this spring, and need some Nauticam gear.

Specifically, I'm looking for:

Nauticam N120 Macro Port 6 (18707)
Nauticam Zoom Gear for Nikkor Z 24-50mm lens (19163)
Nauticam M67 to Bayonet Mount Converter II (83250)
Nauticam WWL-C Wet Lens (83203)

Would also consider:
Nauticam N120 WACP-2 (85204)
Nauticam N120 WACP-1 (85201)

Please let me know if you have any of these items available! 

Many thanks, Mike

• Like 1

Can't help with most of that gear, but I just ordered a WWL-C today. I plan to design and print my own Zoom Gear for the 24-50 zoom lens. I would be happy to send you a copy if you decide to go that route.

Happy Hunting!

• Like 1

On 1/21/2024 at 1:39 AM, Dave_Hicks said:

Can't help with most of that gear, but I just ordered a WWL-C today. I plan to design and print my own Zoom Gear for the 24-50 zoom lens. I would be happy to send you a copy if you decide to go that route.

Happy Hunting!

It would be great if you could share it with us. I'm also looking for this zoom ring and another one for the Canon 8-15 with Kenko Tk. I have a printer but not the drawing skills 🙂

4 hours ago, Landvogt1893 said:

It would be great if you could share it with us. I'm also looking for this zoom ring and another one for the Canon 8-15 with Kenko Tk. I have a printer but not the drawing skills 🙂

I won't have the lens in hand until Sunday, so I'll make a gear next week. I have a good design template but need to get the precise measurements and try a couple of material options. I will post the design on Thingiverse once I've tested it out. I dive a couple times a week, so it won't be long.

• Like 2

• Thanks for your support!!

Logo Logo
    Logo Logo
    Logo Logo
    Logo Logo
    Logo Logo
    Logo Logo
    Logo Logo
    Logo

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.