Flabellina affinis in Peñon de Ifach, Calpe, Spain. 

This is one of my favourites flabellina ever, mainly for the simplicity of the colors, and also for the "chubby" appearance of the critter. 

The crop is just for fun. 

Cheers!! 

_DSF7827 1.jpg

_DSF7827 2.jpg

• Like 4

Beautiful critter and a great diversity of dives around Calpe. I dived there several years ago for a week and everything from caverns to excellent macro subjects. Also nice to see images from a FujiFilm camera for a change.  

On 2/2/2024 at 6:19 PM, Phil Rudin said:

Beautiful critter and a great diversity of dives around Calpe. I dived there several years ago for a week and everything from caverns to excellent macro subjects. Also nice to see images from a FujiFilm camera for a change

Hello Phil,
Yes, true, we have some very interesting caves in this area, the most important is the Moraig underground river, 6 km of explored galleries, 2500 m. reached (the end has not yet been reached) and depths around 100 m.

And, of course, every diving zone has its "underwater Cathedral"...

Diving on the Costa Blanca is not very interesting if you are looking for big stuff (groupers, rays and eagle rays are the most representative) but if, like me, you enjoy the macro world, there are many more possibilities.
Further south there are much more interesting areas, with both large and small marine life, such as the Cabo de Palos marine reserve, or the Cabo de Gata natural park, in Almería, with very good diving and impressive landscapes. Don't hesitate to ask me if you visit Spain again.
And my Fuji... well, it is a pleasure in combination with the Nauticam housing, dials for the most important functions, everything accessible with a simple touch, good focus, very good RAWs with fantastic color, double card, APSC size in body and lenses, very reliable... oh, and that retro look that I love. In love with the X-t3 and upgrading to X-t5 as soon as I can...
A pleasure to read your comments, much appreciated.
All the best!!!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• Thanks for your support!!

Logo Logo
    Logo Logo
    Logo Logo
    Logo Logo
    Logo Logo
    Logo Logo
    Logo Logo
    Logo

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.