area to provide feedback on dive operators for photographers

Sergio

Not sure if I am the only one, but thought to bring this up as it might be valuable for many as well.

I oftentimes spend a lot of time trying to find a good dive operator to go with which is both safe but also caters to photographers. I'd rather pay for my guide than be in a fun dive group and annoy my dive buddies or be annoyed by being constantly chased away from taking a picture to keep up.

So I was thinking it might be helpful if all of us would share our experiences with dive operators in certain destinations that cater for photographers (no need to mention the other ones). it would be great if this could be somewhat structured, e.g. having some sort of list of countries and within each country location where we could add those dive operators. 

I know there is already something similar about dive trips here but it's a bit of a hodge-podge of topics in it and as it will grow will get a bit difficult to find things.  

Might be that this is just me thinking it would be helpful, so that's why I thought to post here.

• Like 2

• Thanks for your support!!

Logo Logo
    Logo Logo
    Logo Logo
    Logo Logo
    Logo Logo
    Logo Logo
    Logo Logo
    Logo

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.