Skip to content

Photography Gear and Technique / Archived topic

Martin Edge's The Underwater Photographer - new 4th edition

Started by Alex_Mustard ·

  • 166Posts
  • 166Replies

Read-only discussion

Martin Edge's The Underwater Photographer - new 4th edition

166 posts
  1. OK Steve based solely on your review I just ordered one.

     

    No pressure at all - but I know where Arizona is on the map........

     

    Paul C :o

  2. No pressure at all - but I know where Arizona is on the map........

     

    When you get to the U.S. and if you get lost, look for the State with people wearing a Stetson. Adam can help you

  3. OK Steve based solely on your review I just ordered one.

    No pressure at all - but I know where Arizona is on the map........

     

    No problem Paul, you'll love it. Besides, Arizona is a damn big place.

     

    Hey Drew, I figured you'd already had a couple of copies, but I know what you mean about the $$. If the big brown truck shows up at the door one more time this week my wife may get the gun.

     

    (picture smiley wearing stetson) :o

     

    Steve

  4. If the big brown truck shows up at the door one more time this week my wife may get the gun.

     

    I just tell my wife I gotta go out for something and do an intercept of the truck. Alot less hassle that way. (But even then she knows she gets my older toys, which usually prevents problems and actual encouragement for me to buy something new. It is great that she likes the shiny UW photo and video stuff, maybe even more than me :o)

  5. Excellent review and beautiful prose, Steve! I could see you writing a book yourself someday... ;)

     

    My only complaint with the book (I'm about 90% through it now) is that it's damn heavy and hard to hold up to try to read in bed! Then again, maybe I just need to hit the weights... :o

  6. Excellent review and beautiful prose, Steve! I could see you writing a book yourself someday... :o

     

    My only complaint with the book (I'm about 90% through it now) is that it's damn heavy and hard to hold up

     

    Thanks Bruce, I appreciate the kind words. I agree, it is a weighty volume. It should come with it's own Scottevest so we can get it on airplanes.

     

    Cheers,

    Steve

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.