Skip to content

Photography Gear and Technique / Archived topic

Martin Edge's The Underwater Photographer - new 4th edition

Started by Alex_Mustard ·

  • 166Posts
  • 166Replies

Read-only discussion

Martin Edge's The Underwater Photographer - new 4th edition

166 posts
  1. Amazon USA 1/24/10

     

    MARTIN EDGE "The Underwater Photographer, Fourth Edition"

    Estimated arrival date: March 12 2010 - March 18 2010

  2. Yeah, gees it looks like it's been pushed out again...anyone have a way to get it sooner?

     

    Jack

  3. Amazon USA 1/24/10

     

    MARTIN EDGE "The Underwater Photographer, Fourth Edition"

    Estimated arrival date: March 12 2010 - March 18 2010

     

    Yeah, I got the same notice yesterday. Was really looking forward to getting this book as I am headed to Honduras in March, for some photography with my new strobes and was wanting to read up a lot too.

     

    Any suggested reads before I go?

  4. Yeah, I got the same notice yesterday. Was really looking forward to getting this book as I am headed to Honduras in March, for some photography with my new strobes and was wanting to read up a lot too.

     

    Any suggested reads before I go?

    The third edition is very very good.

    Bill

  5. The third edition is very very good.

    Bill

     

     

    Got notice today that my copy was shipped by Amazon. ETA Feb 20th

  6. Cool, thanks for the heads up Andy. Aamzon is showing it in stock. Ordered mine for delivery the 12th.

     

    Steve

  7. My copy is due to arrive March 8...one week before a trip to Socorro.

     

    I ordered in October...I would think they would ship the early orders first....so much for thinking!?

     

    Mike

  8. Mine has been shipped and I ordered way back when too, eta Feb 16th in Oz.

     

    So something odd going on Id say.

     

    Otara

  9. My copy is due to arrive March 8...one week before a trip to Socorro.

     

    I ordered in October...I would think they would ship the early orders first....so much for thinking!?

     

    Mike

     

    Are you talking about the 3rd or the 4th edition? The 3rd is now shipping and the 4th will ship next month ... if I'm not mistaken ....

  10. 4th Edition....I just sent them an e-mail requesting an earlier delivery date...will let you know how they respond.

     

     

    Are you talking about the 3rd or the 4th edition? The 3rd is now shipping and the 4th will ship next month ... if I'm not mistaken ....
  11. Are you talking about the 3rd or the 4th edition?

     

    4th Edition is showing as "In stock" and that's what my order shows. We'll see what shows up

  12. After talking to Amazon on the phone I'm told now that my order of the 4th edition will be delivered by Feb. 16.

    Don't bother with e-mailing them.....you'll just get a standard BS reply.

  13. My Amazon account is showing a shipping date of March 1st but it also says

    We are preparing these items for shipment and this portion of your order cannot be canceled or changed.
    so hopefully it is will be on it's way very shortly.
  14. 4th Edition is showing as "In stock" and that's what my order shows. We'll see what shows up

     

     

    That's funny. The 3rd edition was finally sent yesterday and the 4th edition was sent today. I guess I could do a comparison if anyone is interested ... hehe!

     

    OK, Martin, perhaps I'm your newest favorite groupie!

  15. Mine shipped today.

     

    Jack

  16. Shipment confirmation tonight.... my how time fly's :drink:

  17. I just received notice from "The Book Repository" in the UK that

    .....your pre-ordered book has been made available by the publisher. This book will be dispatched to you in the next few days.

     

    Looks like the floodgates have opened and it's a late Christmas for the UWP fraternity :drink:

     

     

    Cheers,

    Jim.

  18. odd, got this from amazon.co.uk this morning

     

    We regret to inform you that your order will take longer to fulfill than originally estimated. Our supplier has notified us that there is a delay obtaining stock for the following items you ordered on January 11 2010.

     

    hopefully will be sorted out before bsoup meeting next week

  19. I have it from the 'horses mouth' that there will be copies available at the next BSOUP meeting.

     

    Hamish

  20. I have it from the 'horses mouth' that there will be copies available at the next BSOUP meeting.

     

    Hamish

     

    sweet. amazon order cancelled

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.