The iPhone wish....

Hi there, is anyone using their iPhones with video lights for casual video shooting? I wonder if with the help of good video lights their small sensor can produce good results in low light.

Happy day!

2 minutes ago, Nikolausz said:

corners of the wide angle sequences are not good.

Physics is physics!
You cannot use such an extreme WA behind a flat port. It looks like the GoPro with the superview. Also in movement the perspective is disorienting. With the AOI lens in front they would be perfect!

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Davide DB said:

Physics is physics!
You cannot use such an extreme WA behind a flat port. It looks like the GoPro with the superview. Also in movement the perspective is disorienting. With the AOI lens in front they would be perfect!

There are adapters for smart phones as I remember

16 minutes ago, Nikolausz said:

There are adapters for smart phones as I remember

IDK if Easydive makes a specific one for his housing. There's a link yo a wet lens kit (maybe Saga) but I get a 404.

They have an adapter for their GoPro housing and Inon lens thought.

image.png

DiveVolk sells one but it works only with the wide angle lens on the iPhone 14 Pro. It won't achieve focus while using the main lens(24 mm equivalent) and this is the best lens on the iPhone 14 Pro. I use it with the wide angle lens, it helps but it won't completely fix the corners softness.

Image.jpeg

• Thanks for your support!!

Logo Logo
    Logo Logo
    Logo Logo
    Logo Logo
    Logo Logo
    Logo Logo
    Logo Logo
    Logo

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.