Nauticam NA6700 accessories

Hey all

I'm going to buy a Nauticam NA6700 housing, and I have a few questions that maybe someone here can help me with:

1. Which flash trigger should I buy? I'm using 2 Scubalamp D-pro strobes, and I prefer a rechargeable one over a non-rechargeable one.

2. How does the vacuum system work? I need to purchase the M14 vacuum valve, and that's it. Is there a better option?

3. I plan to use the Tokina 10-17 lens, but I've heard that the Tokina port (na18804) is no longer available. Do you know of any alternative dome ports that would be compatible?

4. Can I use Sigma mc11 instead of the metabones adaptor?

Thank you 🙂

1. If you want a Ttl controlled from the camera uwt if manual turtle

2. yes thats the best

3. Extension ring 10+4.33 acrylic dome

4. It should work but wont focus in video and burst may lock up

I have both Nauticam and Turtle (A7R5): For me the Nauticam trigger has the best form factor and is the most sturdy one, but it is battery operated (I see this as an advantage) and synchronizes to the first curtain only. Turtle is rechargeable and the manual version allows to switch between 1st and 2nd curtain sync during the dive (the TTL version has to be programmed via PC for either 1st or 2nd curtain)...

Wolfgang

1 hour ago, Sarthur1 said:

Any Nauticam 4.33 acrylic dome?

It doesn't need to be the N120?

You need N85-N120 adapter for Sony for any adapted lens

2 hours ago, Sarthur1 said:

Can I use the Nauticam 18803 dome port for the tokina 10-17?

thats the only 4.33 acrylic dome 

13 hours ago, Sarthur1 said:

3. I plan to use the Tokina 10-17 lens, but I've heard that the Tokina port (na18804) is no longer available. Do you know of any alternative dome ports that would be compatible?

In the US many people use the Zen 100 dome made for the Tokina 10-17.  (DP-100-N120T)  It is glass for durability and made specifically for the Tokina.  You will need the N85-N120 adapter.  I used it for years and found it to be a great solution for APS-C systems.  As with all such purchases, always verify with your authorized dealer.  Enjoy! 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

23 hours ago, ChipBPhoto said:

In the US many people use the Zen 100 dome made for the Tokina 10-17.  (DP-100-N120T)  It is glass for durability and made specifically for the Tokina.  You will need the N85-N120 adapter.  I used it for years and found it to be a great solution for APS-C systems.  As with all such purchases, always verify with your authorized dealer.  Enjoy! 

Yup I use this dome and the adapter as well. Works great for my Tokina on my A6100 setup. 

I also use the MC-11 instead of the metabones.

Edited by Lewis88
  • Like 2

• Thanks for your support!!

Logo Logo
    Logo Logo
    Logo Logo
    Logo Logo
    Logo Logo
    Logo Logo
    Logo Logo
    Logo

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.