looking for a printed N120 Housing Body Cap

Was looking to print a N120 Housing Body Cap but haven't been able to find a file for it. Anyone know if one exists?

Looks easy to design but figured I'd ask before spending time on it.

3 hours ago, brightnight said:

Was looking to print a N120 Housing Body Cap but haven't been able to find a file for it. Anyone know if one exists?

Looks easy to design but figured I'd ask before spending time on it.

I don't see one anywhere. Design one and share it! 

• Like 2

Can do, would be a lot easier if I can find a drawing/specs for what a N85 cap looks like. Easy to model my N120 cap off what I have and test fit, harder with a N85 that I don't have but will give it a shot and maybe you can print it and tell me if it fits or I can mail you some pieces

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, brightnight said:

Can do, would be a lot easier if I can find a drawing/specs for what a N85 cap looks like. Easy to model my N120 cap off what I have and test fit, harder with a N85 that I don't have but will give it a shot and maybe you can print it and tell me if it fits or I can mail you some pieces

Don't worry, try with your 120 first!

• Like 1

Started designing a N120 cap and decided to do a more intensive search online. Found one on Thingiverse and is slightly loose but seems to work fine. There is also a female version on that site made by the same user so credit to the creator: dsiviero.

File location:

https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:5326351/files

IMG_5365.jpg

IMG_5366.jpg

Nauticam N120 Port Cover Male - 5326351.zip

• Thanks for your support!!

Logo Logo
    Logo Logo
    Logo Logo
    Logo Logo
    Logo Logo
    Logo Logo
    Logo Logo
    Logo

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.