Greetings from Canada

I'm active on ScubaBoard as d^2b, but apparently this software doesn't like "fancy" display names. I have been shooting since 2018 with an Olympus OMD EM5-II in a PT-EP13 housing. Mostly in warm water, fish portraits with the odd attempt at macro. Still a beginner, I finally started shooting manual strobes about a year ago, so now I have a whole new set of mistakes to make. I had an account on wetpixel.com, but I was not very active in the last 4 years or so.

• Like 3

Hi d2b! Welcome aboard. We hope you really enjoy Waterpixels. 

Were you having a problem with a name on our forum, here? If so, post the name you wanted and we’ll take a look. I’m not aware of any previous issues like that. 

6 hours ago, TimG said:

Hi d2b! Welcome aboard. We hope you really enjoy Waterpixels. 

Were you having a problem with a name on our forum, here? If so, post the name you wanted and we’ll take a look. I’m not aware of any previous issues like that. 

I originally wanted to match my scubaboard displayname of d^2b; I guess the '^' is not allowed?

5 hours ago, d2b said:

I originally wanted to match my scubaboard displayname of d^2b; I guess the '^' is not allowed?

Good question! It could be that Invision doesn’t allow use of carat. But we’ll check and if doable, I’ll let you know. 

• Like 1