Retra strobes

Griffer

Hi all ,

A friend has just bought some Retra Pro Max strobe and one of the Led screens is upside down, bearing in mind i have had mine for about 6 months and as i have not been night diving didn't notice i have one upside-down ,anyone else ?

IMG_4732 Small.jpeg

• Confused 1

6 hours ago, Griffer said:

Hi all ,

A friend has just bought some Retra Pro Max strobe and one of the Led screens is upside down, bearing in mind i have had mine for about 6 months and as i have not been night diving didn't notice i have one upside-down ,anyone else ?

The screen is supposed to be flippable: 

https://www.retra-uwt.com/products/retra-flash-pro-max?srsltid=AfmBOooOSX45hVriyk1kCezfA8lVTTvdBWtdCbm7l-Tu0dXEQsKtQ9Bd

it says:  "You can also flip the LED screen on the Retra Flash Pro Max by 180°, allowing you to use it in any orientation."

I assume it should be in the manual, otherwise contact Oscar by PM, he's generally very helpful.

2 hours ago, Chris Ross said:

The screen is supposed to be flippable: 

https://www.retra-uwt.com/products/retra-flash-pro-max?srsltid=AfmBOooOSX45hVriyk1kCezfA8lVTTvdBWtdCbm7l-Tu0dXEQsKtQ9Bd

it says:  "You can also flip the LED screen on the Retra Flash Pro Max by 180°, allowing you to use it in any orientation."

I assume it should be in the manual, otherwise contact Oskar by PM, he's generally very helpful.

• Like 1

Yes guys thank you very much i had just discovered this while playing with the strobe ,turn all the way to the U setting and back and it flipped .normally only used in manual. As Tim  said now feeling stupid but this is the idea of Waterpixel to help us stupid old folk.😀

🤣 I’m delighted to not feel alone in the Old and Stupid club. They are great strobes though so our decision-making powers remain top notch. 

• Like 1

Hi, sorry for the delayed response, I usually follow what is posted in the strobes and lighting forum.

By moving the mode dial to position SOS/TURN the screen will flip or rotate or turn 180deg. The strobe will remember this position even when you switch off and exchange batteries so you don't need to select the orientation each time.

IMG_1887.jpeg

• Thanks 1

• Thanks for your support

Logo Logo
    Logo Logo
    Logo Logo
    Logo Logo
    Logo Logo
    Logo Logo
    Logo Logo
    Logo Logo
    Logo Logo

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.