UWtechnics for Sony A7RV in nauticam installation question

I am looking for some help with installing the UW Technics TTL converter for the Sony A7RV in a nauticam housing. I believe a few of you have this setup.

The converter came with two screws and two white plastic spacers with a wide 'spacing ring' attached to a narrower tube with a hole for the screw. I was told the narrow tube part has to fit in the hole of the printed circuit board but it doesn't fit. If I turn the spacer around I can use it but the screw is too short to properly thread into the housing.

It seems that it will work without the spacer but I am hesitant to leave it out as I assume it is there for a reason. 

On 9/23/2024 at 6:57 AM, Biodives said:

I am looking for some help with installing the UW Technics TTL converter for the Sony A7RV in a nauticam housing. I believe a few of you have this setup.

The converter came with two screws and two white plastic spacers with a wide 'spacing ring' attached to a narrower tube with a hole for the screw. I was told the narrow tube part has to fit in the hole of the printed circuit board but it doesn't fit. If I turn the spacer around I can use it but the screw is too short to properly thread into the housing.

It seems that it will work without the spacer but I am hesitant to leave it out as I assume it is there for a reason. 

Are you switching from the Nauticam trigger to the UW Technics TTL converter or going straight to the TTL? Which strobes are you using?

• Thanks for your support

Logo Logo
    Logo Logo
    Logo Logo
    Logo Logo
    Logo Logo
    Logo Logo
    Logo Logo
    Logo Logo
    Logo Logo

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.