Skip to content

horvendile arriving

Featured Replies

Here you are! Hi!

Being an intermittent poster at wetpixel I had completely missed the turbulence there. Yowza! But I'm glad you seem to be here - wetpixel was the only forum I'd found so far where people understand both diving and technical aspects of photography.

I wasn't really a regular at wetpixel but nevertheless I picked the same username and profile pic as I had (have) there.

Aquatica

Well it's about time! Good to have you with us finally and welcome to your new home. 😉

 

Yep, very sad about Wetpixel but lots of folks have moved here so I'm sure you'll see lots of familiar names.

 

A warm welcome, horvendile.

 

Keldan

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.