Skip to content

Hello from Stockholm

Featured Replies

Was a wetpixeler (very bad one I must confess) from ca 2005. Have been shooting Nikon D200 and D300 in Hugyfot housings and are currently on the hunt for a D500 housing.

AOI

Aloha and welcome! I, too, was a bad wetpixeler. I have emerged from the shadows to be mercilessly critiqued and corrected by way too many smart people here.

  • Author
11 minutes ago, humu9679 said:

Very nice images! And cooperative models, too!

Haha. UW they are, sometimes. On land? Not so much. :) The little girl is now 22 and will join me to Indonesia in a few months.

MarsaShagra_1.jpgMarsaShagra_2.jpgMarsaShagra_3.jpg

Fabulous! Great to see she’s into action cams 💪

Look forward to hearing how she gets on. Have a great evening 😊

Kraken Sports

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.