Skip to content

Hellow

Featured Replies

My name is Alon.
I am an assistant instructor.
Diving for 40 years.
I began taking underwater pictures about 10 years ago with an extreme camera and fell in love with it.
Since then, I invested more and more in this hobby, lately buying a mirrorless camera with a suitable housing.
Would love to share ideas with other underwater photographers

Keldan

Hey @Alon

A big welcome from me, hope that it's warmer where you are than here in Sunny England.

Which mirrorless system do you have?

Look forward to seeing your images.

Have a great day!

Maria

Ocean Visions Photography

  • Author

Thanks.

I am using Canon R6 Mark ii

Kraken Sports

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.