Skip to content

Here We Are! hello From Italy

Featured Replies

Hello everyone

I have been a lurker on WetPixel for years.

I am mainly interested in video. I am very undecided between a cropped system and the enchanting sirens of full frame.

Best regards

Welcome.

I am selling a Nikon D7200, Ikelite Fourlock housing and assorted Nikon lenses if you want to purchase something to get started. Let me know.

Dave

  • 3 weeks later...
  • Author
On 8/21/2026 at 7:18 PM, DHale said:

Welcome.

I am selling a Nikon D7200, Ikelite Fourlock housing and assorted Nikon lenses if you want to purchase something to get started. Let me know.

Dave

Thank you Dave,
Eventually I would be interested in a real cinema camera.

3 hours ago, Zeus Faber said:

Thank you Dave,
Eventually I would be interested in a real cinema camera.

I have a Sony video camera and underwater housing if you are interested. You can email me msg.david.hale@gmail.com and we can discuss if you are interested. Where do you live in Italy? I was stationed with the US Army between Livorno and Pisa in 1980-83.

3 hours ago, Zeus Faber said:

Thank you Dave,
Eventually I would be interested in a real cinema camera.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.