Skip to content

New member from Singapore

Featured Replies

Hi!

My name is Suds, home is Australia but currently living in Singapore.

I've enjoyed photography for a long time and for the past 6 months have begun my underwater adventures with a camera!

Whilst in Singapore I've been making the most of it diving in Indonesia - recently in South and North Sulawesi, Lembeh, Raja Ampat and Komodo.

My current rig is a Sony A7CR, with a Nauticam housing and Retra Strobes. I have a WA setup with WWL-1B and macro using 100mm 2.8 with MFO-1, MFO-3 and SMC-3.

I've just purchased a Sony A7R VI and will be getting that underwater next year!

Retra
Sea & Sea

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.