Moving to Northern California (Mendocino County)

waywardriley

Hi all

Looking for fellow divers and tank fills around Mendocino County. I will be living in Ukiah, and from my searching it seems that the only nearby dive shop (in Ukiah) has closed. I need to find a way to fill tanks, closest I have found is Santa Rosa. I would like to dive around Mendocino with anyone that will do it with me! If Santa Rosa is truly my nearest tank fill I will need to buy a bunch of tanks or buy my own compressor.

Ideas are welcome

Cheers

Riley

Edited by waywardriley

• 1 month later...
On 1/20/2024 at 10:49 AM, waywardriley said:

Hi all

Looking for fellow divers and tank fills around Mendocino County. I will be living in Ukiah, and from my searching it seems that the only nearby dive shop (in Ukiah) has closed. I need to find a way to fill tanks, closest I have found is Santa Rosa. I would like to dive around Mendocino with anyone that will do it with me! If Santa Rosa is truly my nearest tank fill I will need to buy a bunch of tanks or buy my own compressor.

Ideas are welcome

Cheers

Riley

@waywardriley maybe check with Brent Durand. I think he dives in the area. You can find him on Instagram or YouTube.

• Like 1

• Thanks for your support!!

Logo Logo
    Logo Logo
    Logo Logo
    Logo Logo
    Logo Logo
    Logo Logo
    Logo Logo
    Logo

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.