Hiya from California

Hi everyone! I'm kevin and a wetpixel refugee.  LOL, I wondered why I was having problems resetting my password there last fall and now I know!  Anyhow about me - started diving in the 94 and started messing around with a camera in a bag in 94.  Graduated to an MX-10 (old sea and sea film camera) and shot with it until the early 2000s.  Quit diving for a bit but came back to it seriously in 2010ish.  I currently dive, freedive, and do some light technical diving.  Since the Monterey Bay area is my backyard I get to dive a lot and do a fair amount of travel mostly for big animals but also, i love me some muck.  I'll post some photos once I reread the instructions since my attempt moments ago at pasting did not work :( even though it was small (< 200Kb).

I shoot video via a tg6 mounted on a scooter and both stills and video via a 5dmk4. 

• Like 1