Hello from Australia

Hello everyone

I'm a diver based in Melbourne, and have, over the years, moved from a GoPro to a Sony RX100 ii to most recently, an RX100 vii. I'm loving my journey with underwater photography and have joined in the hopes of learning even more, from others and their experiences. 

I enjoy diving in the temperate waters of SE Australia, but whenever possible, try to make it to warmer waters to slake my tropical water thirst. I've been lucky enough to dive in the Great Barrier Reef multiple times, Raja Ampat, the Maldives and around Adelaide, Melbourne and Sydney. I'm hoping to develop my skills as an underwater photographer and videographer and look forward to being part of this community. 

Tessa

• Like 3

Hey Tess - great to have you with us and welcome to Waterpixels. I'm sure my moderator colleague and your fellow Antipodean, Chris Ross, will be delighted to have another Aus on board. 

Welcome!