Skip to content

Hello from California

Featured Replies

I migrated here from WetPixels a while ago and am finally posting here for the first time. I am a long time underwater shooter and recently housed my R6 MkII in an Isotta housing (with old Sea&Sea ports). I have my macro lens set (EF 100mm f/2.8L) but still working out the wide angle setup. I have test shots in a tank using my RF 24mm f/1.8, RF 14-35 f/4L, and even the RF 24-105 f/4-7.1 to test extensions behind a 210mm dome port but not many real shots. The pool is cold (northern California) so that may have to wait until spring.

Ben

Sea & Sea
Scuba.com

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.