Skip to content

Profile - Additional Info box - formatting issue

Featured Replies

I was checking the profile lately and noticed a weird formatting issue - note the "g" being in the new line:

 

image.png

 

I tried to experiment with resizing, when browser window was smaller than the page, the "g" issue has disappeared but the "Additional Info" box was then rather huge:

image.png

 

Using Firefox in 3840x2160 resolution, though also tested in the wretched Chrome at 1920x1080, with the same results.

 

Perhaps we could shorten the descriptions and just say "Camera" and "Strobe/Lights" ?

 

Nauticam
36 minutes ago, makar0n said:

I was checking the profile lately and noticed a weird formatting issue - note the "g" being in the new line:

 

image.png

 

I tried to experiment with resizing, when browser window was smaller than the page, the "g" issue has disappeared but the "Additional Info" box was then rather huge:

image.png

 

Using Firefox in 3840x2160 resolution, though also tested in the wretched Chrome at 1920x1080, with the same results.

 

Perhaps we could shorten the descriptions and just say "Camera" and "Strobe/Lights" ?

 

Thanks, Ill take a look 

Turtle

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.